1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Kareem Hunt Brutalizes and Kicks Woman in Hotel

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by John B. Foster, Nov 30, 2018.

1. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

Joe Mixon plays
    Hunt's better
    Somebody will pick Hunt up

2. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

no irony there

3. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

Hunt got angry and then he got violent. There is no real way to say he didn’t. He deserves to be suspended until there is a review. I would hope the league would do the same thing if there is video out there of Christian McCaffrey doing the same thing.

But what was this woman doing? Has that come out yet?

Whatever started this I’m guessing happened somewhere else and she seemed to track him down. Even after the first confrontation she walked after him for another confrontation and that is when he kicked her through his friend or employee and she went flying through the air.

I’m having a hard time telling myself that she is without blame in all of this. Especially if I don’t know her motivation.

I don’t like men hitting women at all. I’m also not too crazy about people tracking down famous athletes to confront them. If I had some idea what caused her to track him down, that would help me understand this better.

4. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

And I hope they suspend the woman from the strip club or hair salon where she works if she engaged in violence against a professional football player

5. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

She didn't track him down. They were together most of the night. His group kicked her out of his room for whatever reason. Then she started her screaming tirade, to which he eventually angrily acted against.

6. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Wow. I hope when you sober up you realize what an asshat you are.

Iron_chet and YankeeFan like this.
  7. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

Thank you. I hadn’t read that. Yeah, he’s fucked.

8. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

Why?

If she sees him in the hotel and follows him, without him knowing her at all, and starts yelling shit at him, he’s wrong to react, but she is wrong to instigate.

Now that I know she was in his room and he kicked her out, that adds context to all of this.

9. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Lol, context.

10. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

11. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

12. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

The kick happened after she went flying. She was kneeling when he kicked her. Aside from the rest of this, I thin it is important to be accurate in how we describe incidents like this.

Draft saved Draft deleted