1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Megyn Kelly Today" is not off to such a wonderful start

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by LongTimeListener, Sep 28, 2017.

1. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

Speaking of hot blondes, I was just in line at the deli in front of Candance Swanepool. I texted this info to my gf, and she responded, "Eh? Who's Candace?" I wrote back, "Super model."

Crickets.

Now, back to Kelly bashing. She's so out of touch that it's cringe-worthy to watch her. There's no shame in being a ridiculously attractive person who can't relate to commoners. I should be so lucky, and so rich.

2. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

3. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

For a news organization, NBC sure seems to miss a lot that is right under their nose.

TowelWaver likes this.
  4. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

$69 million is as close to fuck-you money as you can get without being a Fortune 500 CEO, hedge fund tycoon or recent Mega Millions winner.

5. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

This outcome reminds me of the Dan Hicks line (to quote a more competent NBC staffer) on Tiger at Torrey Pines: "Expect anything different?!"

6. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I kind of imagine a resort in the Caribbean called "Scandals" where all of the famous and wealthy brought down by their indescrestions moan and bitch about their lives while cashing million dollar checks.
    The sad thing is, I'm sure they would give all that money back to turn back the clock and avoid the thing that brought them down so they could stay on TV or in power.

7. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

8. John B. Foster

John B. Foster Well-Known Member

9. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

I'm hearing that NBC might be cutting ties with Megyn Kelly, and she might get $69 million as a buyout, all because of this blackface scandal.

Liut likes this.
  10. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Despite all that, Megyn was really good in the Client.

HanSenSE and cyclingwriter2 like this.
  11. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Faux Fascist Noise within a week.

12. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted