1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

#MeToo 2

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by QYFW, May 7, 2018.

1. Elliotte Friedman

Elliotte Friedman Moderator Staff Member

Someone very high at NBC is going to be made responsible for this

2. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

I would love to know what Farrow and McHugh actually had when they bailed from NBC, and who the interview was that triggered the split.

The NBC News chief's response is a pretty legit one in theory but it's hard to say fairly from the outside.

A lot of it hinges on when they got Ashley Judd, because that's what made the story.

3. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

6 more for Moonves, per Farrow.

4. Severian

Severian Well-Known Member

Farrow is on the ball.

Has anyone read his recent book about U.S. forein policy? Is it worth the time?

5. BartonK

BartonK Active Member

With her husband gone, how much longer does Julie Chen last at CBS? Will she even do the remaining Big Brother live shows?

6. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Moonves was another jack off in front of women guy?

Jesus christ, men are the worst.

7. Can you imagine acting like that?
    I can't.
    I can't comprehend, not only the behavior, but the gall or arrogance to do that stuff.

8. J.F.C.

9. Severian

I can't comprehend why anyone thinks it's a good idea to pull their penis out and start masturbating in front of people, especially women. Do men think women will be so enamored with their penis they can't resist sex? Insanity.

10. Severian

It's all about money now. Michael Ferro, former chief executive officer of tronc, is in the same boat. He resigned amid allegations and is still making millions as some bullshit consultant.

11. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

12. justgladtobehere

justgladtobehere Well-Known Member

‘The Tonight Show’ Cancels Norm Macdonald Appearance After Comedian’s #MeToo Comment

Draft saved Draft deleted