1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Just once. Just ONCE. I want the police to say, "What? Coupons? No, fuck you. We're not coming. Work it out amongst yourselves.”

garrow likes this.
  2. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Or, Occam's razor. That grifter Trump can make a fuckload more money in Russia than he can in China.

3. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

Aw, here's something like the 14th time where you've gone after my family situation, and I say, "Wow, I can't believe you'd stoop to that," and you, for the 14th time, say "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that," but we both know you'll keep going back to that same well, because you're so dumb and impotent that You. Have. Nothing. Else.

4. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

In much the same vein as QYFW's bullshit ...

Link, jackass. And bring your lunch, because you cannot document any defense of what you're talking about. So you're a liar, too.

5. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

Might be worth remembering from time to time we all post here as a kind of therapy. It's not just an information exchange or a stage on which to debate. It's often a chance to get angry in relative safety, and exorcise some demons.

Everyone bears their burden.

Be kind.

6. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

I'm assuming Trump's plan was to talk up these tariffs right up the point that they go into effect, extract better concessions and walk away the winner.

But he's dealing with the Chinese, who deal in centuries while Trump is obsessed by the next five seconds.

They'll sacrifice growth for another 10 years to fuck us over and buy the entire continent on a Going Out of Business sale.

They're smarter than him. They're more patient than him. They'll wait us out however long we think we can go without blinking.

7. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

China is not in a position to sacrifice growth for 10 years.

8. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

When you’re willing to starve your own people, you can do anything.

9. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

You are probably right, and some people must have demons crawling out of every orifice. :)

10. Donny in his element

Donny in his element Well-Known Member

I did you a liberal solid by posting, but let’s not get too carried away.

YankeeFan likes this.
  11. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

That's OK, @YankeeFan, you still get a prize for fifth place!

[​IMG]

Fred siegle and garrow like this.
  12. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Can't wait to see all the Republicans around here line up to dispute this!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.