1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2018-19 NBA Off-Season

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by heyabbott, Jun 12, 2018.

1. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

2. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Michael Thompson was on KNBR saying Lakers will sign LBJ and George.

3. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Here in Boston, there are actually people saying they think the Celtics don't need him. But most have the welcome mat out, on the grounds, "this is his best place to win." I assume that same sentiment is prevalent in Philly and Houston, too.

4. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

5. heyabbott

I will be the President of the LBJ fan club if he comes to DC

6. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

7. HappyCurmudgeon

HappyCurmudgeon Well-Known Member

The Celtics were something like 36-0 in playoff series that they held a 2-0 lead in.

Then came LeBron.

They need him too.

8. justgladtobehere

justgladtobehere Well-Known Member

They don't need LeBron, or at least need him the least. They would probably have to get rid of Hayward or Irving plus a young player so the net effect f bringing in LeBron is less than other teams except for Golden State. Even though Vegas has Philly ahead of them, I don't think the 76ers beat the Celtics by adding LeBron. Standing pat, the Celtics are the favorites for the East unless some team comes up with LebRon plus 1 that hasn't been talked about. And the Celtics are better off for the long term not getting LeBron, assuming Irving stays.

9. heyabbott

The Celtics would probably prefer LeBron go West. It’s cheaper

10. cjericho

cjericho Well-Known Member

Your VP

[​IMG]

11. heyabbott

Fuck you roughly with a chain saw. I know robin ficker. I don’t like him. I don’t talk to him unless I have to. He’s a genital wart on roaseanne’s labia

12. cjericho

cjericho Well-Known Member

Oh my. didn't know that. also didn't realize article a few years ago said he stopped heckling

Draft saved Draft deleted