1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lcjjdnh

lcjjdnh Well-Known Member

You highlighted the wrong part—this is something he surely knows a lot about...

JC and Donny in his element like this.
  2. melock

melock Well-Known Member

Shine up the Nobel Peace Prize.

3. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

I feel safer already.

4. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Some people will believe this, but I bet few of them live in South Korea or Japan.

5. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Did anyone consider . . . building a fence?

heyabbott likes this.
  6. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

If he follows through on what he started (but who knows, because he is all over the place), the end game is Japan and South Korea not having faith in the U.S. and feeling like they each have to nuke up. I have no idea if that is a good thing or not, or right for the U.S. But it does change a world dynamic that has been relatively stable. And whenever that kind of dynamic changes, you can't be sure what is going to lead to.

Pete likes this.
  7. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Some of the arms control experts I follow on twitter have opined that Trump's statement today indicates he wants to put the whole issue in his rear-view mirror and that having him forget about it might not be the worst outcome.

8. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

Now I’m seriously wondering if he ever actually declared bankrupty or simply yelled it out Michael Scott style.

Donny in his element likes this.
  9. Rainman

Rainman Well-Known Member

People like DeNiro are clowns. I wonder if they even know why they hate Trump? Being in theater I'm guessing one of his concerns is equality for homosexuals. I wonder if he knows Trump is the only elected President that supports gay marriage? ( Obama was against it in 2008 and 2012).
    I just wonder what policy of Trump's is he so against. Does he even know?

10. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

11. melock

melock Well-Known Member

A very fine person!

12. Rainman

Rainman Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.