1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

EEBC0184-DD77-478D-9CA8-ECB1F9891CA9.jpeg

poindexter and melock like this.
  2. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Steve Bannon got his ass kicked tonight, however you feel about Trump. He's now been owned in two straight major races. Donors should be running from him like the plague.

3. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

I predicted they would call it at 8:45. Moore's campaign strategist decreed on ABC, "We're fixin' for a big win" at about that time.
    If you're going to call me stupid, you'll have to call Moore's campaign strategist stupid.

4. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

As usual, you have no idea what you are talking about. Liberals are right there with a lot of folks in being thrilled to see Moore lose.

And the best part for liberals is they can still slam the Republicans who did support Moore, including President Trump.

5. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

A “Trumpist” candidate, without allegations of child molestation, wins this race going away.

It’s a rejection of child molesters, pure and simple, which is a good thing. No reason to try to read more into it.

6. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

I don’t know you well enough to properly assess whether you’re not smart enough to be Roy Moore’s campaign strategist. The evidence is certainly beginning to pile up on one side, though ...

7. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I'll give you mine. YankeeFan admitted that he would have voted for Moore rather than let a Democrat win that seat. 'nuff said.

heyabbott likes this.
  8. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Two CNN talking heads known as "senior political commentators" just high-fived on set. Live.
    Nice look. Even Fox News hasn't been that optically absurd.

9. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Can we all call Moore's campaign strategist stupid?

10. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

And Trump.

11. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Not a resounding rejection of child molesters. 620,000 Alabamans voted for a republican child molester.

melock likes this.
  12. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

This is great. First, because a child molestor and racist was rebuked in Alabama.

Second, it’s a great sign for Dems in 2018.

Third, Trump and Bannon can eat a girant bag of shit.

It’s been a long time since it’s felt good to be a democrat.

Fuck it, I’m opening the good scotch.

Cheers.

Baron Scicluna and heyabbott like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.