1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Open secret.

Too bad Cokie never had the resources to to try and get women who worked for/with Conyers on the record, or a platform to let the public know about his behavior.

2. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Ignorance is no defense.

3. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

I think you're taking the whole concept of "If your mother says she loves you, check it out" a little too far.

4. YankeeFan

This is true, if you are including the earnestness upon which folks cover themselves in when discussing soccer.

Do not fuck with soccer.

5. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Of course it is. That's really stupid. This isn't a court of law. We are talking about someone taking their family in good faith. I admit good faith is an alien concept to Republicans.

6. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

My wife and I used to quarrel quite often because she’d say she couldn’t tell when I was joking.

7. YankeeFan

Who among us can't say this about their own boss?

Seriously, they should be changing the locks on his office suite as we speak. No one should be forced to work with this guy a moment longer.

8. Michael_ Gee

He's gaga. Very sad, and that's why he should go tomorrow morning. Reporters acknowledge there's more than one member of Congress who can't really answer questions because of mental incapacity. But they don't report it. That's bad.

lakefront and heyabbott like this.
  9. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

No, it’s the Republican Party position on everything.

10. Michael_ Gee

Haberman and Jonathan Martin reporting Trump still believes Obama is a Kenyan, has told a senator he wants an investigation of the Access Hollywood tape. He's mentally ill. Of course, the scary part is that what he's really done is shown that millions of other Americans are also delusional with rage, fear and hate.

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  11. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

You're squarely in the latter camp, if you're being honest.

12. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

He’s never believed Obama is a Kenyan.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.