1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Best ________ I've Ever Had

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Songbird, Nov 16, 2017.

1. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

This can include food and drink and meals, experiences/moments, girlfriends and boyfriends (spouses acceptable), cars, vacations, apartments/houses etc etc.

I got a gmail in one of the other folders from a diabetic something or other. I clicked the link and did research and ended up buying a 12-pack of Hint fruit-infused water for 15 bucks including shipping. Diabetics swear by Hint because it is sugar-free and infused with non-GMO plants and fruits. I thought I'd try. The first several I drank from the variety pack were cherry. Not bad. Refreshing enough. Decent cherry flavor.

I just started drinking a pineapple water.

I've had a lot of waters of the years but this Hint Pineapple Water is the best water I've ever had.

The pineapple flavor lingers on your tongue and palette for a few seconds after you've swallowed the water.

I'm going to order a case of just pineapple.

50255266.jpeg

Last edited: Nov 16, 2017
  2. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

Best water I ever had was sticking my face into a stream in the high Rockies back in the 60s. Man, was that ever wonderful water.

3. clintrichardson

clintrichardson Active Member

potato chips; Utz Carolina BBQ

4. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Hint is great but damn that shit ain't cheap. Sign up on their site, they do good specials pretty regularly. I have four cases at home right now.

5. BurnsWhenIPee

BurnsWhenIPee Well-Known Member

What timing! I saw a Facebook ad/story about how Hint came about. I ordered a case of the apple flavor from Amazon on Tuesday. Should be waiting for me when I get home today.

6. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

It won't burn

BurnsWhenIPee likes this.
  7. BurnsWhenIPee

BurnsWhenIPee Well-Known Member

8. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

I want exmediahack to chime in on this thread.

9. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

Well, we sure know his best mattar paneer.

Draft saved Draft deleted