1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Didn't Kevin McCarthy take his name out of the running for the speakership because he was accused of getting a little something on the side?

2. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

(Soaring trumpet music plays in background. Flash forward as GOP puts Roy Moore clone on ballot who villifies Democrats as baby killers for the next six years.)

3. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

4. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Who the fuck is Milt Shook?

5. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Associate Provost for Diversity at some JC in California ...

SpeedTchr likes this.
  6. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

I'm sure this is sending shudders up the spines of the legions of bureaucrats who make up The Deep State.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
    HC likes this.
  7. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

From his twitter feed:
    I tell the truth, don't suffer fools. I run PCTC Blog, cuz I always cut the crap. I want a liberal country, which means we have to WIN!

I would be ecstatic if we weren't able to load tweets onto the message board. I want to read the bloviations and crap from our board members, not the bloviations and crap from the twittersphere.

8. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Hold on here. Moore's "opponents" didn't release this. The Democratic Party didn't release this.

The Washington Post released this. That's the timing being questioned.

9. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

Yep. You can blame the people in her district for electing her. We can collectively blame ourselves for electing Trump.

10. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

You beat me to it.

11. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

It came out when it did because the WaPo sent reporters down to document Moore voters. They heard the rumors, tracked down the women, interviewed them and persuaded them to go public. I'm sorry they didn't use a time machine to do it last year for you.

12. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

Some dude.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.