1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Candlelight Vigil for Colorado Springs

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, Sep 19, 2017.

1. The town is being terrorized by a "mad pooper."

http://deadspin.com/a-jogger-dubbed-the-mad-pooper-is-terrorizing-colorad-1818521863

2. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

She should move to Indiana. It's better pooping there.

3. cyclingwriter2

cyclingwriter2 Well-Known Member

I wonder when she will get punched in the face.

4. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

Najeh Davenport have any family in the area?

5. TyWebb

TyWebb Well-Known Member

There is a guy in my office who my co-worker and I have dubbed "the Mad Shatter." At least once a month, I am in the stall next to him as he mentally unravels while he is taking a shit. He always rushes into the bathroom, scrambles to get his pants down and proceeds to say things like "Oh God" and "Jesus" and "Fuck" while he is doing his business. Seriously, he does this every time.

For the longest time, I only knew what his beat-up sneakers looked like. But one day on the elevator to my office I noticed the guy standing next to me was wearing the same sneakers, so I was finally able to put a face to the Mad Shatter nickname. He was every bit the mess I thought he would be.

This story is in no way connected to the one that started this thread minus the obvious poop connection.

Thank you and goodnight.

6. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

He deserves to get thrown through an office window.

7. TyWebb

TyWebb Well-Known Member

I need a ruling from the board on whether or not I can punch him in the head and if I can rely on some posters to help fund my defense if I do.

8. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

I used to work with a guy who did some time in the British merchant marine and one night he regaled us with the tale of the Phantom Shitter. Seems somebody would dump in the most unlikely places on the ship and their identity was never discovered. He said he was in having a drink with two other guys one night when someone noticed a fresh turd in the corner, he swore nobody had come in and none of the guys had moved for the previous hour.

9. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

I wouldn't do anything unless I got some instruction from the New Haven Knocker or the Fullerton Fist ...

10. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Sorry, I'm better now.

11. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Runner's stomach is the worst.

12. THIS is your guy.

Draft saved Draft deleted