1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Poin Files: I'd bump and spike that set

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by dixiehack, Aug 17, 2017.

Tags:
  1. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

God bless 22-year-old assistant volleyball coaches.

Mug shot was terrible. But this one of her in a story about winning a student government election at Purdue is much better.

IMG_2265.JPG

Ex-Jeff High School assistant volleyball coach accused of sexual intercourse with student

2. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

She probably regrets this mug shot more than the firing and possible jailtime.

Liut and justgladtobehere like this.
  3. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

That video may have been one of the biggest wastes of time I've come across online.

4. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Who in God's name hires 22-year-olds to be around 18-year-olds while both are in tight shorts and near the showers?

Because I want to meet that person and shake his or her hand. School administrator of the year right there.

5. Sea Bass

Sea Bass Well-Known Member

6...players on a volleyball court.

SpeedTchr likes this.
  6. cjericho

cjericho Well-Known Member

before running a train on coach in the locker room.

7. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Although one could make a case for this being a two-person game.

8. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

I know this is probably very sexist because I'm in the camp of "if this were male teachers banging female students I would advocate the death penalty for that son of a bitch...." however, here is a legit question:

Why do these dudes keep ratting out these women? I mean, this kid is banging a hot 22-year old teacher, why come clean about it to the parents and the cops and ruin that gravy train? Why not say "nah, we ain't never done that" and then keep hitting it until you get bored or find another hot older woman to bang?

I don't know, I am just trying to think like a 16, 17, 18 year old male and, well, I know if I had an attractive female teacher back in my days in school I wouldn't have said no and I would have tried to keep that train rolling as long as possible!!

Liut likes this.
  9. Fly

Fly Well-Known Member

16-18 year olds brag about shit, even if it never happened. Plus, texts and shit can be found.

10. Jake_Taylor

Jake_Taylor Well-Known Member

It seems like it's almost always the parents or cops get wind of it and then the kids admit it. Not like they feel bad about it and go looking for somewhere to confess.

11. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

ITS THE FUCKING TEXTS EVERY TIME

12. da man

da man Well-Known Member

Freqposter needs to come up with some sort of educational program to teach high school students the finer points of not getting caught.

Vombatus and Captain_Kirk like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted