1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello everyone, my name is Jerry and I'm really happy to be aboard!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Jerry Chiles, Jun 20, 2017.

1. Jerry Chiles

Jerry Chiles New Member

My fiance and I just designed a brand new football wall-board game on our website, "Flagontheplay.net" and/or you can read more about how we came up with the idea on Indiegogo.
    From now on...you just don't sit their and watch the game...you're a part of the game. Check it out!
    Hope to hear from you!

2. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

How's Jackie?

cjericho likes this.
  3. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

I think this is Jerry:

[​IMG]

4. ChrisLong

ChrisLong Well-Known Member

Flag on the play!!! You didn't fetch beers. Fifteen yards, loss of down. Next time, ejection.

HanSenSE likes this.
  5. KJIM

KJIM Well-Known Member

Sit their?

Oh, I believe you'll be hearing from us.

SnarkShark likes this.
  6. cjericho

cjericho Well-Known Member

What's Indiegogo? Was hoping it would be a site that reviewed small-town nudie bars.

MTM and Vombatus like this.
  7. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Clever. Get your first post which was screaming "I'm a spam free ad" post taken down so you repost the ad disguised as an introductory greeting. Pretty sure the mods are smarter than that, but clever attempt.

8. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

Hey Jerry. Please tell us more about your site. Please.

9. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

This may cost him some of our lovely parting gifts, including a copy of our home game and a lifetime supply of Rice-A-Roni (ring-a-ling), the San Francisco Treat!

10. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

There must be some purgatory somewhere of SJ newbies who sit around thinking WTF?

Hi, Ruben!

spikechiquet, expendable and cjericho like this.
  11. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

Fucking Beej.

KYSportsWriter likes this.
  12. Jerry Chiles

Jerry Chiles New Member

I'm new to posting anything...so, I'm hoping this is getting posted correctly KJIM. The truth is, you won't be sitting very much when you play this game. You'll be throwing out your yellow, green and red flags, before the referee. This game should be at every football party and if you don't get one, expect your usual guess to be going over your other friends house who has one. Yes! Check it out! You'll be glad you did!

Draft saved Draft deleted