1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why didn't we all go to Indiana this week?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by dixiehack, May 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  2. jlee

jlee Well-Known Member

Something similar happened in the Ft. Lauderdale area. My college roommate returned from winter break with seven bottles that he bought for a DOLLAR each. We called them the seven deadly sins, or something like that. They were rough, but we were 20, so we made do.

3. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Whitman made a run for us, but our mods would rather have Cookie Monster here.

4. cisforkoke

cisforkoke Well-Known Member

You should make a stronger push for your cause, vigilante. I'm sure we would all be better off with posters like you, who don't read articles or watch the videos but comment on them anyway, and then run from thread to thread to fight hypocritical battles.

Also, Eh? to the content of your post. What does that even mean?

cjericho likes this.
  5. Jake_Taylor

Jake_Taylor Well-Known Member

One time in college, a local grocery store had Icehouse on sale for some ridiculous price. My roommate and I bought it all. Three shopping carts full. We filled our entire fridge and still had stacks of 12-packs in the garage.

We finished it all eventually, but I haven't had another Icehouse in 15 years since.

Last edited: May 6, 2017
  6. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Dude ...

Donny in his element likes this.
  7. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

He said you're a fucktard. Keep up, dummy!

Stoney and TheSportsPredictor like this.
  8. cjericho

cjericho Well-Known Member

If it was 40% off Dark Lord, I'd drive to Indiana.

9. cisforkoke

There's that intellectual depth again.

You and the other vigilantes should get together and work out your agenda. Weren't you shitheads working to get rid of Whitman?

But the only thing worse than not getting what you want is getting it. Wait, you won't understand that. Have someone who's read a book in his lifetime explain it to you.

10. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 6, 2017
  11. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

You are the worst poster we have. There isn't a close second.
    You post stupid shit week after week, I mean complete horseshit. For you to ask "what does that even mean?", after the dumb peanut butter shit, and your made up baseball stat, and calling someone poopy pants...and all the other lame ass shit you do...
    You are just an unfunny, clueless nitwit. Just the worst.

SnarkShark and Stoney like this.
  12. cisforkoke

You sell yourself short.

The crap you throw on here would be shunned at many places. But you have a devout following of idiots here. Feel proud.

"poopy pants" -- Never happened. I know you are not into reading and understanding, but the phrase was different.

Now go and reminisce about the day your 4th-grade teacher bent over to pick up a pencil. Probably the best day of your life.

Oh, one more thing -- I didn't want to wreck the NFL draft thread with this, but the ultimate karma would be if Mixon's assault victim found you and beat the daylights out of you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.