1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cisforkoke

cisforkoke Well-Known Member

Mark Hamill uses a LeSabre.

I Should Coco and Inky_Wretch like this.
  2. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

I stayed away from sj.com to facilitate my giving up telling you, "Fuck off, dipshit."

Vombatus likes this.
  3. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

You are an outstanding model of self control!

4. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Sick burn, man!

5. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

The mind of an American liberal:

6. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

[​IMG]

The mind of an American conservative

Spartan Squad and Cosmo like this.
  7. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Sick burn!

(That's how this works, right?)

8. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

I think, shit, I don't know anymore.
    Upon further review, I think I was supposed to say that and post mine and then you were supposed to come back with NO YOU'RE CLOSED FUCK YOU AND YOU ARE A WEENIE.
    But the protocols change too much for me to keep up with these days.

9. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

I have wondered about the first event that they will all be at. I wonder what trump thinks about it, deep down. Even he has to realize he would be the idiot in the room. He has to dread, even a little, having to face Obama. He also is known to duck out quickly after embarrassing moments. (after one of the debates, I forget which one and the Catholic charity even after the last debate).

10. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

That sort of reflection would require a self-awareness that I'm not sure Trump has.

I've wondered before what makes Trump happy - truly, deeply happy. We all can name things, big and small, that do that for us. My kid running to me while yelling "Daddy, Daddy, Daddy!" when I walk in the door after work, for example.

lakefront and HanSenSE like this.
  11. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewi...ncies-to-find-cover-for-trumps-wiretap-claims

"The intelligence community was allegedly directed to provide cover for President Donald Trump’s baseless claim that Trump Tower was wiretapped by his predecessor, the New Yorker reported Tuesday.

An anonymous intelligence source told the magazine’s Ryan Lizza that “the White House said, ‘We are going to mobilize to find something to justify the President’s tweet that he was being surveilled.’”

Asking for an “all-points bulletin,” or a request to look through intelligence reports, White House officials said, “We need to find something that justifies the President’s crazy tweet about surveillance at Trump Tower,” according to Lizza’s source.

The alleged effort to justify the President’s outlandish wiretapping claim sparked a month-long goose chase that culminated with House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes (R-CA) temporarily recusing himself from the panel’s investigation into Russia’s interference in the U.S. election.

The White House did not respond to the New Yorker’s request for comment."

12. cisforkoke

cisforkoke Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.