1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Would have been great if Jimmy Breslin in his prime was around to cover Trump now.

Exposed him years ago. New Yorkers knew Trump was a fraud throughout the election cycle.

Was posted on the Breslin thread, but for those who didn't see it.

Columnist Jimmy Breslin on Donald Trump

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

BTE is copying YF's sliding scale of evidence from this one.

Also, who the hell cares? This isn't about convicted your beloved mother Russia of wrongdoing. This is about the United States allowing a presidential election to be influenced by a foreign power and the question of whether or not Trump or his people were involved.

3. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Outofplace?

4. cisforkoke

cisforkoke Well-Known Member

QYFW likes this.
  5. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Tomi Lahren doesn't belong on any kind of reputable TV station. She's a "commentator," the equivalent of a national columnist at 24, somehow knowing the way America ought to be run despite being two years removed from college. Since I can't imagine anyone being that politically astute at 24 - I dunno, maybe JFK and Eleanor Roosevelt were, I wouldn't know - she's pretty clearly supposed to espouse certain positions, and her appearance on the view may have been outside the box.

Not that buffoon Glenn Beck is in any position to judge. Lahren's certainly a more put-together human being than Beck was at her age.

Smallpotatoes likes this.
  6. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Well, if he governed in a "democracy" where the candidate with the most votes loses the election . . .

7. UPChip

UPChip Well-Known Member

In which the President of the United States takes some time to brag about his influence on the NFL free-agent quarterback pool.

8. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

Putin will leave office when he chooses to.

9. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

Truly making American Great again.

10. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

11. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Smallpotatoes and Deskgrunt50 like this.
  12. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I hope you don't expect me to start making payments on that space I own in your brain.

Also, you just compared YF to me, since he is the one who actually quoted Dick Morris. Given the feelings he has expressed about me in the past, you'd think he might be upset by that. But once again, he proved himself too lazy to read something carefully by liking your post.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.