1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The TV thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Versatile, Mar 28, 2013.

1. WCIBN

WCIBN Active Member

Anybody watching "Imposters" on Bravo TV?

2. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Just watched the pilot on Amazon of the Marvelous Mrs. Maisel from Amy Sherman-
    Palladino. Fantastic.

3. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

The last episode killed whatever shred of being believable the show (Designated Survivor) had left.

4. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Is that show back?

5. cisforkoke

cisforkoke Well-Known Member

I caught a couple of episodes. It probably doesn't work to jump in at the middle. Could be a decent show, though.

6. Wenders

Wenders Well-Known Member

Yes. Finally. Two weeks ago.

7. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

I liked The Detour the first year. The story line in season two about the wife's previous marriage is flat out terrible.

I actually think the son and daughter are the two best characters on the show, and they are being wasted this season.

sgreenwell likes this.
  8. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

I just watched the first season of The Killing on Netflix, which we got for the first time in December.

Netflix has opened up a whole world of TV I didn't know existed, so I've burned through Stranger Things, Narcos and Bloodline and probably one or two more that I can't remember at the moment. I stay up too late watching after the wife and kids go to bed, so I'm always tired the next day. AM I NOT ENTERTAINED? Yes, yes, I am entertained.

9. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

Great PBS retrospective on Mary Tyler Moore tonight. All the right clips from DVD, her own show and even Ordinary People. If it pops up again, don't miss it.

10. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

11. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

The premiere episode of Brockmire is posted online. I liked it enough to watch at least one more episode. Hank Azaria stole Aaron Sorkin's gimmick of using a very public rant to launch events in a series.

12. cisforkoke

cisforkoke Well-Known Member

When does your series premiere?

Draft saved Draft deleted