1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Buffalo Wild Wings - and Heads

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Oct 7, 2016.

1. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

2. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

The food is gross even if you get all meat.

Ace likes this.
  3. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

I love chicken wings, but I don't do Buffalo Wild Wings.
    Been twice. Crowded and loud. Terrible place to attempt watch any kind of game.
    Wings were not very good, although I live in a place that really has no good wings, so by local standards they were OK.

4. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

If you're ever in Mass., it's Rock Harbor Grill in Orleans, Mass. on the Cape. They do their wings in their coal-fired pizza oven. As little grease as possible. Excellent!

5. Lt.Drebin

Lt.Drebin Active Member

BWW's wings are also stupidly overpriced, considering how tiny they are. That place is a ripoff. But people seem to love it, by and large, so I can't truly blame them for raking in every cent they can get...

6. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

If you are forced into going to a chain wing spot, Wild Wing Cafe is the choice.

Jake_Taylor likes this.
  7. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Disappointed. Was hoping this thread was about eating wings and getting head.

8. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

Never understood the attraction of wings. Too much work for too little reward.

Ace and Vombatus like this.
  9. UPChip

UPChip Well-Known Member

I happened upon B-Dubs for the first time in college in Mount Pleasant. It was a nice 'gateway' sports bar for people like me, who were 'good kids' raised by teetotalers. And they did (still do, I think) have discount nights when the prices worked out a lot better.

Then again, that was about 10 years ago. They're a much bigger deal now (not to mention that they're not exactly a good decision for the overweight). I still go in my local one every once in a while, normally if there is a sporting event around lunch time and I want to eat out and be near TVs.

10. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

I hate when you get a wing and it still has tiny feathers on it. (((Shudder))))

11. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Thanks for checking in, Jean-Jacques.

12. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

?? That went over my head.

Draft saved Draft deleted