1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

LInky is arguing about original thoughts?

2. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

This is too rich.

Riptide likes this.
  3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

If I followed Politico, you might have a point. However, I did hear something similar said by a GOP party insider (state level) yesterday over drinks. His line was "I hope Trump isn't watching the USA dominate in Rio. It will make him sad."

It was fun listening to him mock Trump after he'd been on local talk radio praising him that morning.

4. Inky_Wretch

I think getting up in arms over Bernie's debt while shrugging off Trump's is funny.

I figure they're both adults and can handle it.

5. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Sure.

They published this two days ago, and have been tweeting it out incessantly ever since.

6. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

You are such a fucking tool.

JC, LongTimeListener and Riptide like this.
  7. Inky_Wretch

And? Like I said, I don't follow Politico. And it's for precisely that reason. Same thing with The Hill. They tweet the same stories way too many times.

8. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Mother Jones is the best one.

9. exmediahack

exmediahack Well-Known Member

My sister is one of the dreaded political operatives. Republican but also, like me, a Never Trump type. She's worked on endless presidential/gov campaigns and her work was pretty instrumental in some critical states.

We'll chat about the Trump strategy every couple weeks. He has a very hard time finding real political operatives to help turn him around because none of the Republicans in that line of work want to get on his leaky ship.

Spent a week with some friends at a cabin. They're Never Hillary Democrats and I'm a Never Trump Republican. We actually found that we agreed on more than I thought we would. I've mellowed on social issues and they've mellowed on income distribution.

10. Inky_Wretch

Tell us more about the cabin!

11. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Why is Sanders' financial situation relevant at all? In case y'all forgot, he isn't the one running against Trump.

HanSenSE likes this.
  12. Inky_Wretch

They have to launch any pebble they can in attack.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.