1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Human_Paraquat

Human_Paraquat Well-Known Member

I'm not saying it wasn't a shrewd display of political savvy. Republicans did a better job of paying attention to state races that ultimately set up the system by which a lot of congressional districts were drawn.

And yes, Democrats have done it too, notably in my former home city of Chicago.

2. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Paula (and her parents) had the wrong philosophy, so she had no right to a fair shot in court.

Good thing she didn't have any kids. God knows what would have happened to them, seeing as how her harasser's employers tended to approve of his job performance.

3. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Both parties will gerrymander, given a chance. Whoever holds the lege when the census comes down gets to draw the lines.

I don't care who does it, it stinks. It's bad enough being in a state where your vote won't matter because of the demographics, but when that extends to your state and local elections as well it is very frustrating indeed.

4. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

"question someone about their sexual behavior."

Which Clinton lied about, right?

Which led to the perjury and obstruction of justice charges, right? The same charges that were ... gasp! ... his impeachment charges.

In other words, Clinton's impeachment charges were because he lied about his sexual behavior in a civil lawsuit from his private life.

Sounds like he was lying about sex.

Oh, and in both my current job and my last one, there has been a male manager and a female co-worker who have had consensual relationships. In the previous job, they ended up getting married. Somehow, I doubt HR signed off on their wedding certificate.

5. Baron Scicluna

Why don't you answer my question then. Second time: What was Clinton impeached for?

6. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

You guys with the Yosemite Sam avatars are ass-kissing dipshits.

old_tony likes this.
  7. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Perjury.

Perjury.

Perjury.

Perjury.

Perjury.

Perjury.

Perjury.

Perjury.

TigerVols likes this.
  8. Baron Scicluna

Says the guy who copies all the other posters who have avatars of question marks.

Ace likes this.
  9. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

I'm sure posters such as myself and others are just pulling the "it's not sexual harassment because it was consensual" line out of our rears.

OK, here's a chance to understand. A professor sleeps with an undergraduate student and the act is consensual. Sexual harassment?

10. Mr. Sunshine

Because it's you, I can't tell if you're joking.

11. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

Take it up with a fellow conservative.

12. Mr. Sunshine

He's not making you kiss ass.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.