1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

Lying under oath in the course a sexual harassment lawsuit. Of course, only a creep would think what Clinton did wasn't sexual harassment.

2. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Lying under oath in the course of a sexual harassment lawsuit about ... what?

Go on, you can say it.

BTW, the sexual harassment victim, as you put it, in this case said she and her boss did it nine times. Really sounds like she hated every minute of it.

3. Baron Scicluna

Soooo creepy:

"I still feel horrible about how indiscreet I was. That was a real betrayal. I betrayed the President in that way."

"His sexual energy kind of comes over his eyes, and it’s very animalistic. And if you’re someone who is comfortable with your sensuality, you’re in touch with that, you’re receptive to it if you find that person attractive.”"

“I got into trouble because I didn’t stop talking about the relationship, and now my punishment is that I have to keep talking about it.”

Last edited: Aug 16, 2016
  4. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Presidential history! Well done. Hat tip.

HanSenSE likes this.
  5. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

6. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

I can't imagine there's any way to weight an online poll. /sarcasm/. Plus, he's still losing in that poll.

I've said many times, NO poll matters until after Labor Day. But based on the majority of other polls, this appears to be a major outlier.

7. Baron Scicluna

8. Baron Scicluna

Soooo creeepyyyy!!!!

"I don’t actually know why this whole story became about oral sex,” Lewinsky replies. “It was a mutual relationship.”

Monica Lewinsky: ‘The shame sticks to you like tar’

9. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Only a complete moron would think he was actually scoring points with those posts.

old_tony likes this.
  10. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

11. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

If I recall, it was part of the Paula Jones lawsuit. Seems relevant to question someone about their sexual behavior at work.

Baron, you won't ever be in a position of authority in your professional life, so I know concepts such as consent may not matter in some sexual harassment cases are really hard for you to understand. I think HR can help determine what is right or wrong.

12. Baron Scicluna

Wait a minute? We're trying to score points?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.