1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

It's Really Hot in Minneapolis ...

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Riptide, Jul 5, 2016.

1. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Yowzer, it's hot there. Everyone's talking about it.

[​IMG]

Fitness Instructor Fights Back with
    Kindness After She was Bullied for
    Wearing This Dress to Friend's Wedding

Nutrition and fitness coach Liz Krueger is fighting back after she says she was bullied for wearing a mini-dress to her friend's wedding last month.

The 31-year-old from Minneapolis posted a photo of herself on Instagram wearing a tight-fitting strapless dress and heels, noting how, without asking for it, attention was taken away from the bride and pointed toward her.

"If only I knew that choosing this dress for a wedding on a 90 degree day meant so many women would be outrightly rude to me, and even come up behind me slap my ass as I'm standing alone," she wrote. "As quote, 'It was a dare from her friends, bc I was a target.' And then proceed to spill a full beer spilt down my arm. Just one of maaaaany acts of kindness of the night!"

Fitness Instructor Fights Back with Kindness After She was Bullied for Wearing This Dress to Friend's Wedding

2. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

I see blue and black.

Is that what we're talking about?

3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

They ain't got seersucker up there?

4. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I'm with the bitchy bridesmaids.

5. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

This ploy belongs near the top of the Attention-Whore's How To Handbook:

Step 1: Wear obviously-inapprioprate skin-tight dress guaranteed to garner huge attention to wedding.
    Step 2: Go on internet and publicize yourself as a victim for having received such attention.

But, fitness wise, her body does appear rather wow. Another 6?

Last edited: Jul 6, 2016
  6. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

6? No.

6 to 1, that's a dude.

7. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

I'm sick of these Caitlyn Jenner stories.

8. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

SHE'S A MAN BABY!

9. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

I don't think she should have been shit on by those at this wedding (which was over a month ago so why are we just hearing about this?) but dressing like you going to Da' Club for someone's wedding may not be the smartest idea in the world either.

10. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

No one should ever feel good about themselves or accentuate things about themselves that they're proud of.

Lugnuts and YankeeFan like this.
  11. exmediahack

exmediahack Well-Known Member

Oh, the problems of being hot.

A hornet's nest is a mosquito bite compared with the swarm of fat bridesmaids who say they're just big boned amid the second slice of wedding cake.

Being trim and fit isn't even about exercise as much as eating clean. Took me 40 years to learn that.

Drop the sugar. Drop the pounds.

12. exmediahack

exmediahack Well-Known Member

There's always one smokin hot chick at every wedding. I welcome this.

Even at a wedding where the question "where all the fatties at?" gets answered as you're walking from the parking lot.

Draft saved Draft deleted