1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Foul-mouthed parrot could be star murder trial witness

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by dixiehack, Jun 6, 2016.

1. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

This is wild - and chilling.

Winged murder witness: ‘Don’t f—ing shoot’

It's not really funny, but I'm going to hell for laughing anyway at the lady in the beginning of the video. "That bird picks up anything and everything, and it's got the filthiest mouth around."

2. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

I saw this joke on Facebook.

3. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Had a friend in college who trained his African Grey to give a wolf whistle and say, "Nice rack!"

4. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I believe the Foul-Mouthed Parrot is the second-most used way to solve a crime on TV and in the movies.

First is The Killer Was Left-Handed!

5. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Only story I know about a cursing parrot involes one being let out of the freezer and asking it's owner "What did the chicken say?"

Ace, Vombatus, Riptide and 1 other person like this.
  6. franticscribe

franticscribe Well-Known Member

Crazy, but there's no way that video gets used at trial, if there ever is one

7. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

PLM - Parrots Lives Matter

8. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Plus, THIS:

9. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

A now-deceased buddy of mine was a prosecutor in a small Virginia town years and years ago. He's wrapping up a murder case that involved a drug deal gone bad (shocking, he said, just shocking. DRUGS).

They found a dead parrot in the room with the dead drug dealer. My pal says to the killer, "Look, I understand in the crazed world you junkies live in you felt you had to kill the guy. But why kill the bird?"

And my buddy got this response: "Ain't that one of them birds that can talk?"

Vombatus, franticscribe and HanSenSE like this.
  10. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Decades ago in college I worked with some guys who trained a parrot to shout "eat shit fuck you."

Sometimes he would go on for an hour at a time, or start up with it out of a clear blue sky.

Nothing better than to fall into bed drunk to the cups after a hard partying Saturday night, fall into a deep sleep, then after the whole house has been dead silent a couple hours, out of the darkness rises this disembodied deranged parrot voice screaming "eat shit fuck you!!" On an endless loop in the distance.

I never did find out what happened to the parrot. Maybe he ended up a mascot at a convent or something.

Draft saved Draft deleted