1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Poin files: Cemetery edition

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Steak Snabler, May 17, 2016.

1. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

A woman working as a substitute teacher at Easton Area High School was charged Tuesday morning with institutional sexual assault on a 17-year-old male student after they were caught having sex in Easton Cemetery, city police report.

Kelly Aldinger, 49, of the Easton area, was found by a police officer at 1:06 p.m. May 6 having sex with the 17-year-old student in Easton Cemetery off North Seventh Street, Lt. Matthew Gerould said in a news release.

Aldinger is employed by Source 4 Teachers and placed at Easton High as a substitute teacher, Gerould said. The 17-year-old was at one point taught by Aldinger, Gerould said.

Easton substitute teacher caught having sex with student in cemetery, cops say

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

That second shot reminds me of the scene in "A League of Their Own" when Rosie O'Donnell's character is showing the picture of her boyfriend.

"Is that out of focus?"

"No, he really looks like that."

HanSenSE and Baron Scicluna like this.
  2. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

It's the little things with this one that make it great:
    1) She looks like Phyllis from "The Office"
    2) Her lawyer's office is in a strip mall between a Family Dollar and a Dominican hair salon. She's basically being represented by Lionel Hutz
    3) How awesome is it that this is being reported by Channel 69?
    4) The Channel 69 news anchor has a really weirdly shaped head. He looks like an alien.
    5) I get the cemetery. If I'd hit that I'd probably wouldn't want to be around anyone who could judge me either.

sgreenwell likes this.
  3. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

At the risk of incurring the wrath of Amy Schumer, 6+

4. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

I'm super relieved this wasn't a case of a teacher having sex with a dead student, which is where the thread title first took me. I'm going to go microwave my head now.

Ace and HanSenSE like this.
  5. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

A grave situation, for sure. She brought a sixer of Dead Guy and a Tombstone pizza for afterward.

6. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

The district outsourced its substitute teacher pool? I doubt they came up with $100 in savings that way.

7. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

Worked for He, Himself in Infinite Jest, so why not?

8. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Or Saul Goodman.

9. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

I thought most school districts, except maybe the really big ones, did that? Always thought the subs are basically freelancers.

10. HanSenSE

Why do I find cemetery sex in the daytime odd?

11. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

In the daytime is what you find odd about getting down in a graveyard?

three_bags_full likes this.
  12. HanSenSE

Long day. Sentence structure slipping.

Draft saved Draft deleted