1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Better Call Saul Season 2

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by hondo, Mar 6, 2016.

1. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Why no thread started before this? Episode 4 coming up. Any thoughts? I've found the going a bit slow in the first three shows but I've learned to give it a chance to unfold. Still don't get the Cin-a-Bon on Omaha thing.

2. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

I like it better than the first season so far. A real character study, which explains the slow burn. I am expecting a massive payoff as to why Jimmy finally flips into Saul. Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul have done a great job at going dark when it's time, so I have full confidence it will be a true WTF moment when it happens.

3. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Been meaning to catch up, watched the first two episodes on my DVR this weekend. Storyline is very slow to advance. The squat cobbler sequence was funny, though.

4. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

What don't you get?

5. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Better Call Saul is good, but a Breaking Bad spinoff with Mike would be appointment TV.

6. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

We do have a thread on this show. It's been a bit since anyone posted in it, but it was only on about page 4.

Better Call Saul

7. Iron_chet

Iron_chet Well-Known Member

I am liking Better Call Saul but am more intrigued by Mike's story arc.

He does the tough old man thing very well.

Draft saved Draft deleted