1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New A.M. Sportscenter - it looks like yesterday's Deadspin

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by poindexter, Feb 11, 2016.

1. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

I turned on Sportscenter at the 7:00am eastern hour this morning. ESPN has a new Sportscenter. A hot blond, who shows her legs (I bet she will NEVER be behind the table covering up those gams), and two other guys.

I didn't catch the first few minutes but what I watched was almost like a blooper reel. Highlights of goofy plays, a Celtic trying to get into the Clippers huddle; while the blond and two guys crack wise.

The rundown of "stories" to come looks like it comes straight from the Deadspin feed. A euro soccer player flops, a Laker gets hit in the nuts...

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

2. da man

da man Well-Known Member

TTIUWOP

3. da man

da man Well-Known Member

I mean, you'd think Poin of all people would know better.

4. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

The gold standard:

[​IMG]

5. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

There is only one type of thread that HAS to have a picture.

And unfortunately, I don't know who the woman was. But she was hot. And ESPN is crawling with them these days. If you miss this hot blond, there's another one coming next hour.

6. LongTimeListener

Let us know when Gronk's on.

7. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

If you think this is hot; just go to LA, Beverly Hills/Century City, Venice Beach, Newport Beach, Huntington Beach, at lunchtime, she'd be a 6.

8. LongTimeListener

No, really? I don't believe you that those cities have attractive women.

schiezainc and Stoney like this.
  9. Elliotte Friedman

Elliotte Friedman Moderator Staff Member

I was in Detroit yesterday...watched Mike and Mike, the am Sportscentre and First Take at the Desk or whatever it's called.

No matter how much anyone may hate Bayless, he told Terrell Owens right to his face what a destructive guy he was and shouldn't be in the Hall. It was great TV.

10. LongTimeListener

That's pretty funny because Bayless made his name in the Bay Area siding WITH Owens and running Mariucci out of town.

11. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

12. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted