1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Poin Files: Triple Play

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by apeman33, Dec 19, 2015.

1. apeman33

apeman33 Well-Known Member

A 26-year-old teacher had sex with an 18-year-old student on three occasions. It looks like the acts took place after her resignation as a teacher but not before she resigned her positions as cheerleading/dance coach. There were three encounters, according to the student.

Preliminary hearing set for former Holcomb teacher accused of having sex with student

And, knowing the rules and regulations of Poin, the pic:

[​IMG]

2. Jake_Taylor

Jake_Taylor Well-Known Member

There will be a book written about the crime called "In Hot Vagina."

apeman33 likes this.
  3. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Poor woman. She probably thought she was in the clear after she resigned.

4. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

There will be very few people on here who get that. I grew up about 6 blocks from where that murder happened.
    If you've read the book or seen the movie, the trees are still up, and people still live in the house.

5. Jake_Taylor

Jake_Taylor Well-Known Member

I would hate to live in that house, mainly because my friends from Scott City used to tell me about how often drunk kids would go by there in the middle of the night.

6. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

They put up a No Trespassing sign.
    Yeah right.
    You go down that road at night, and it is a very scary feeling.
    I know the people that live in the house now, and they're real easy, down to earth people. They know people will be driving down the road just to say they drove down the road.

Draft saved Draft deleted