1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Week 12 The Steelers are back!

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, Nov 17, 2015.

1. Figure with the Steelers off for Week 11, there's no point in doing a Week 11 thread. So let's just skip ahead to Week 12.

;)

Sea Bass likes this.
  2. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

Well played.

I think the Bengals are in for another loss this week against the Cardinals, who I would argue are the best team in the NFC.

Also, I expect a Bears team that is playing really well will find a way to lose to Brock Ostweiler at home.

3. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

I agree with Sunshine, Evil. Neatly done.

4. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

Ok, I'm confused. Where do I look for all the Steeler bye week commentary--on this thread or the week 11 thread?

5. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

6. Stay here for the Steelers stuff. I think the Patriots fanbois are going to run everyone off the Week 11 thread. #theworst

7. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

Having to choose between Steelers fans and Patriots fans is the 10th Circle of Hell.

8. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Brock Osweiler does not suck. In fact, he's probably going to be better than 25% of the other people taking snaps this Sunday.

9. da man

da man Well-Known Member

Since about 30 percent of those currently playing QB in the NFL suck... Well, you do the math.

10. murphyc

murphyc Well-Known Member

oop will make sure both threads are well stocked with #Steelerfeed commentary. ;)

11. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

If you insist.

12. cjericho

cjericho Well-Known Member

He is the best 6'8" QB since Dan McGwire.

Draft saved Draft deleted