1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Week 7

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by jb3, Oct 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jb3

jb3 New Member

Sorry I'm a little late, after 6 weeks I'm 57-19 in picks so here we go.

I took the Seahawks over the 49ers, no dispute there.

Even without Taylor and Watkins, the Bills are a much better team than the Jags.
    BILLS BY 17.

Detroit got lucky with a home OT win over Chicago, so the Vikings run game will have a big day.
    VIKINGS BY 14.

Saints played well against and overrated Atlanta team at home, Colts win handily.
    COLTS BY 13.

Closer game than expected by most people, but New England will beat the Jets.
    PATRIOTS BY 7.

Atlanta played pretty bad last week, although Freeman had a big day. He'll do the same against the titans.
    FALCONS BY 7.

Cowboys being banged up, I think this week 1 rematch goes in favor of the Giants.
    GIANTS BY 10.

Weak Cleveland offense, I don't think McCown is the right guy, look for a big day from the STL defense.
    RAMS BY 14.

Both coming wins, I think Miami has more firepower than Houston.
    DOLPHINS BY 10.

The chiefs offense has been dreadful this year, Pittsburgh will feed off of turnovers.
    STEELERS BY 17.

I think this is the week Jameis Winston steps up against the Redskins.
    BUCS BY 3.

Weak Oakland defense means a big day for Rivers.
    CHARGERS BY 14.

GAME OF THE WEEK: Two high powered offenses, but Carolina will cruise to 6-0.
    PANTHERS BY 7.

2. YorksArcades

YorksArcades Active Member

You're 57-19 against the spread? Or the spread you create in your picks? Prove it.

3. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

It's like a bad sports talk radio ad. He missed Falcons-Saints last week, so he's giving us the rest of the season free. Queef.

4. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Looks to me like he's just picking winners and guessing at the difference in final score. Useless and uninteresting.

5. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

I took the Seahawks over the 49ers, no dispute there.

I like the way he just posts after the game, and takes credit for it.

6. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

What a bunch of rubbish.

I did enjoy seeing the word "queef" on SJ for the first time in a day or two.

Vombatus likes this.
  7. YorksArcades

YorksArcades Active Member

To be fair, I often would forget to post the Thursday pick, and then I would have to say retroactively what it would have been. But I would admit to picking the wrong team on the rare occasion when that would happen.

8. jb3

jb3 New Member

Calling games makes me a queef? And honestly who would have taken San Francisco? Cmon now.

9. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Release the hounds!

10. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

This week's picks not quite up to par: 8-5 even granting the Seahawks gimme.

Guess we'll have to wait until tomorrow to see who he picks in the Ravens/Cardinals game.

11. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Its fucking 7-5, not 8-5.

7-5 straight up sucks.

12. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Shouldn't I be doing this?

jb3 and JC like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.