1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Patrick Kane under investigation for sexual assault

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Dick Whitman, Aug 6, 2015.

1. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

2. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

3. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

But Croce told The News that he and several of his employees noticed a young woman “hanging all over” Kane at SkyBar for at least two hours that night, putting her hands on his arms and “being very forward, very flirtatious with him.” He said he does not know the woman and does not know her name.

“It was almost like she stationed herself near him and was keeping other women away from him,” Croce said. “I noticed it and kind of laughed about it.”

A bar manager that night also noticed the woman’s behavior with Kane, Croce said.

Good to see the NHL hiring the NFL ghouls and fixers for these security matters. This won't cost him more than $500,000.

4. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Is this why he raped her?

5. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

6. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

I'm sure the guys moonlighting as Kane's private security will get to the bottom of this.

7. studthug12

studthug12 Active Member

How bout Hawks having the problems. Saw today Duncan Keith's ex-wife seeking 150K monthly payments. Judge shot that down.

8. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

9. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

If what's being reported is true, that the accuser's mom or someone connected to the accuser did this, and that's an if at this point, then yeah, as a lawyer I'm bailing too because if you can't trust your client, you're just going to be made out to be a fool eventually.

Draft saved Draft deleted