1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Guy offers $25,000 to prove Sandy Hook really happened

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Smallpotatoes, Aug 14, 2015.

1. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

Who the fuck does this guy think he is?

What right does he have to demand birth certificates and death certificates of dead little kids and to call their parents liars?

And you guys wonder why I say these people should be rounded up.

2. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

I think you have serious issues if that's the type of content you search for.

JC and YankeeFan like this.
  3. Smallpotatoes

How so?

And how about this for proof: There is no fucking way the government can pull off a hoax like that.

4. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Bring the certificates and dump your kid's dead body in his lap. Then put out your hand for the check.

5. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

The most smallpotatoey thread ever.

Mr. Sunshine, YankeeFan and Stoney like this.
  6. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

It would be so cool if somebody showed up on his doorstep and blew his head off instead.

heyabbott likes this.
  7. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

No, that would be, "My car died on the road, and while I was waiting to be towed to the dealer, I was surfing the internet and stumbled on this guy who is offering $25,000 . . . "

Last edited: Aug 15, 2015
  8. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

You've an irrational obsession with these kooks, sp. Random youtube vids from idiots do not warrant being treated like real news stories.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2015
    SnarkShark and YankeeFan like this.
  9. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

I'm with sp on this. I consider myself a bit of a conspiracy theorist with interest in JFK/MLK/RFK and, of course, UFOs!!! UFOs are real!! Roswell did happen!

Anyway, recent idiots are giving conspiracy theorists a bad name. People who question 9/11 and Sandy Hook are morans and are screwing up the whole conspiracy business by making it look disgusting.

10. Smallpotatoes

No, I think something along the lines of what Buzz Aldrin did to the moon landing hoaxer asshole would be just fine.

11. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Well, it's kind of like this: This dude is the Internet equivalent of the person with 7 KEEP OUT NO SOLICITING signs posted all over the house, who may not mow the lawn and appears to emerge from the house two times per month. We let those people be.

The Internet has a nasty habit of legitimizing these folks.

I'd never actually heard a Sandy Hook Truther until I'd listened to this, and, I have to tell ya, when he demands any challenger bring their own $25,000, I just had to laugh. A half-assed grifter wrapped in conspiracy flags.

12. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

smallpotatoes has to be a closet Sandy Hill denier.

It's the classic "Look how crazy these guys are...I'm outraged...It can't be true...But it does make you wonder..." technique.

Songbird and YankeeFan like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted