1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

ESPN's Britt McHenry is Not Nice....

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by zagoshe, Apr 16, 2015.

1. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

2. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Starman likes this.
  3. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

She looks pretty good to me.

But yeah, that's gonna leave a mark. Not to defend her or anything, but the parking/ticketing/towing situation in northern Virginia and DC is ridiculous.

4. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Wow.

She gone.

5. poindexter

sure... and its the fault of the cashier.

6. JackReacher

Right. Cause that's what I said.

7. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

I had my car stolen and recovered on the Beltway. I had to drive to some God-for-saken place in Fairfax to recover it, and they wanted about $300 from me to get it. Mind you, I was the victim, twice.

She's in the wrong, but, damn, that really pissed me off at the time. You just need to remember that it is not that person's rule.

8. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

You have to cut her some slack considering she clearly never eats and probably came to the encounter with her blood sugar out of whack.

YankeeFan likes this.
  9. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Enjoys those looks and fake titties while ya' got 'em, hon.

10. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

I once had my car towed from a legal parking spot. I was not kind to the scumbag towing guy when I went and paid $200 to have my car released from his impound lot. I don't know the circumstances behind her towing, but a lot of the people who run these companies are jackals who basically steal your car and extort hundreds of dollars from you to get it back.

She may be wrong in this instance and she may be a total bitch (the "I'm on TV" line probably indicates that is the case), but I won't jump to any conclusions just yet.

11. poindexter

Thank you.

12. JackReacher

Right.

Draft saved Draft deleted