1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ted Cruz has flipped! Suck it!

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Twirling Time, Mar 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Or not. But go visit Home right now and decide for yourself. :)

Naughty hackers.

Update: Apparently not a hack but a spoof website. Poor job by the Cruz campaign covering all their bases online. The first of many more oversights perhaps?

Last edited: Mar 23, 2015
  2. Joe Williams

Joe Williams Well-Known Member

Poor Web site management? He's ready to roll out a socialized healthcare plan.
    Ted Cruz craps bigger than most of the rabble fretting about him.

old_tony likes this.
  3. RecoveringJournalist

RecoveringJournalist Well-Known Member

I generally prefer candidates to finish their first term of being elected to national office before they run for president.

If he's the craziest of the republicans to run this time we'll be doing better than we were in 2012. I could see him doing a Phil Gramm and raising a truckload of money and then getting crushed in the primaries.

4. DeskMonkey1

DeskMonkey1 Active Member

That was my big opposition to Obama in the run-up to 2008. He'd be a US Senator what, a week?, before beginning his presidential campaign.

5. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

ohpleaseohplease nominate Sen. Cruz.

6. RecoveringJournalist

Right, but I think the popular feeling these days is to get out there and run before you do something stupid that can be used against you. Chris Christie is a prime example of this.

7. RecoveringJournalist

If the Boston Globe has its way, Elizabeth Warren will be on the other side.

8. da man

da man Well-Known Member

Now, that would be fun to watch.

9. RecoveringJournalist

10. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Debates would be pretty quiet half the time ... As a law student at Harvard, Cruz reportedly would study only with high-performers from Harvard, Princeton and Yale. As the distinguished senior senator from Massachusetts has a, ahem, lesser scholarly pedigree -- ungrad at Univ. of Houston, JD at Rutgers -- I suspect she wouldn't pass muster in his eyes.

11. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

When I think of Cruz, quiet isn't one of the words that comes to mind. This should be fun to watch.

12. Ruben Rivas

Ruben Rivas Member

Is he a good guy or another idiot?

In El Salvador, they are in the process of putting Francisco Flores in jail, a former right wing president, $15 million dissapeared in his term, Flores is a Harvard alumni...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.