1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by schiezainc, Feb 5, 2015.

1. schiezainc

schiezainc Well-Known Member

So Derek Jeter's girlfriend is apparently this year's Cover Girl.
    Serious question: How far away are they from just outright nudity at this point?
    Check out this cover (Kinda NSFW): Derek Jeter's Girlfriend Hannah Davis Scores the Cover of 2015 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue | Yahoo Celebrity - Yahoo Celebrity
    I just want to know one thing. Whose job was it to make sure that swimsuit on the cover didn't go any lower and how can I apply to have that job?

2. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

3. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

There should be a monthly magazine solely about Jeter's women.

4. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Manky thinks Hannah is such a bitch and he's so much better for Jetes than she is.

SpeedTchr likes this.
  5. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

I bet Moddy helped her get that bikini down there like that. Probably winked at Jeter when he did it, too.

6. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

7. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Wet tee shirts, mesh swimsuits and body paint don't count? The issue is good for at least four-to-six nipples per year.

8. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

To have her feel at ease he had an artist paint the interlocking NY and #2 on top of his
    head to give her something to look at.

9. steveu

steveu Well-Known Member

Second time she's made history. Did a TV ad for Lane Bryant a few years ago where she was shown in underwear to start the commercial. And yes, there were people complaining about a plus-size woman doing a lingerie ad.

And we wonder why pre-teen girls look in the mirror and ask if they look fat.

You go, Ashley. You can eat crackers in my bed anytime. ;)

10. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

11. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

How can they say she's the first plus-sized model in the swimsuit edition when Kate Upton has been in it!?! /crossthread

12. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

Is this being covered on SI Hot Clicks as well?

Draft saved Draft deleted