1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Clay Travis Is a Gay Muslim ?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Boom_70, Jan 20, 2015.

1. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Not there is anything wrong with that but he reveals himself in his latest mailbag:

The Anonymous Mailbag | FOX Sports

Check out his response to one of letters:

"
    'm no expert on engaged women, but this is probably every engaged woman's worst nightmare right, that your fiance/husband is secretly gay and living a double life with his gay male lovers? (My assumption is this is worse than a husband being straight and having a mistress. Because while that's a fear at least you got your husband's sexuality right.)

My first inclination is you have to catch him on the app yourself because otherwise it's just a rumor. Even, that is, if you trust the source. (Who is the source, by the way? He has to be someone who knows the girl and the guy. So another in the closet gay Southern guy?) You don't want to bring this story out unless you have proof. Because if there's no proof then your friend could end up blaming you, thereby ruining your relationship.

While I'm a gay Muslim, I'm not on grindr or Tinder or any of these other apps that makes married men wonder why sex with young women gets progressively easier every month that married sex with your actual wife gets more difficult.

2. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

I just hope he doesn't shove it down Billy Crystal's throat.

3. da man

da man Well-Known Member

So to speak.

4. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

5. da man

da man Well-Known Member

The only gay muslim is a dead muslim. Or something like that.

6. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Clay Travis is old news.

Draft saved Draft deleted