1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Ohio State woman, her nose and her side or main dude

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 2, 2015.

1. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

You all have seen the various versions of this today? It is her boyfriend, it is her side dude, she's burying a booger in his hair? What the heck IS going on and I bet this young woman has had an interesting day.

2. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Ok, I haven't watched the vid yet, but you have me laughing already.

3. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

As usual, the internet got it wrong.

4. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

Yes, probably. But it was hilarious on all fronts -- the original video and when you run it in reverse.

5. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

I hate crowd cameras. The action is on the field. Keep the cameras on the field.

6. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

I'd still hit it.

7. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

- original video

So, the person who created this Vine might have to answer some uncomfortable questions if this girl decides to contact him.

8. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Wow they showed the edited version on ESPN SC and talked about it at length, speculating about what was going on, and not in a good way.

Meanwhile, did anyone notice the Houston girl who was happy to be on camera -- until some dude grabbed her and she punched him for getting in the way of her shot? It was hilarious.

9. 93Devil

So, if you are her, do you get a lawyer and go for a chunk of change from ESPN and the person who made this vine?

10. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

Gotta be some language on the ticket allowing for use of the holder's image.

11. 93Devil

But not edited.

12. franticscribe

franticscribe Well-Known Member

She has no claim against ESPN for the original broadcast. She potentially has a libel claim against the websites putting up the Vine clip accusing her of being unfaithful.

Draft saved Draft deleted