1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Should "Cheer Moms" be part of the Poin files?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by poindexter, Dec 26, 2014.

1. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

2. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

6 + 6.

3. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

She holds a position on the staff (the school's staff). That's good enough for me.

She also works at Victoria's Secret.

This one could go huge.

4. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

Wood.

5. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

This. Although I'm not in favor of broadening the teacher requirement too much, I certainly think we can make an exception for cheer moms. Still on the staff, still in a position of authority over high school students and, most importantly, I'd think "cheer moms" is a category likely only to raise, not diminish, the average poinstress hotness/titillation score.

This first one being a good example (although I think we might need a full body pic before passing final judgment).

6. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

I don't think it belongs in the Poin files. ... but I'm not sorry you posted it. For once, it isn't someone building my anticipation for a Poin story and letting me down with a story about a dude and a dog.

7. Jake_Taylor

Jake_Taylor Well-Known Member

When it comes out that one of these kids had both the mom and the daughter, that guy is going to be declared king of Upper Pottsgrove.

expendable likes this.
  8. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Two, Four, Six, Eight,
    Now it's time to copulate!
    Go Cougars!

9. expendable

expendable Well-Known Member

Definitely Poin files material. I figure she had to pass a background check that she will now fail.

Oh, and great job crushing that one, Spartan Squad.

10. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Still fits in the Poin footprint.

11. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

I'm with Ragu. Does not fit the definition of poin files, but it's certainly worthy of a thread.

12. britwrit

britwrit Well-Known Member

Haven't we included folks like... uh, part-time substitute English teachers in lousy schools? Or basically women so on the edges of society that the only people more marginal were homeless drifters?

Come on, this is America! And we at last have a teenage daughter who has every reason to be sooooo embarrassed of her mom.

[​IMG]

Draft saved Draft deleted